Since 1990, Great Lakes Stair & Millwork has been designing, manufacturing and installing distinctive custom staircases in a wide range of styles and sizes. When we are working with customers our process is fast, easy and straightforward. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
- Send us your inspirational photos, sketches, ideas, key dimensions, or finished plans for your vision. If you have perused our website and found a stair you like, include the link so we can review with you. Or, if you are on Pinterest and have created a gallery, share the link with us!
- Because of our many years of experience designing and building stairs, after we review your initial ideas we have a very good idea of what the budget will be to design and manufacture your staircase. At this point we’ll provide a proposal.
- Upon acceptance of our proposal and we receive your initial down payment, we will make an onsite visit (if necessary) and perform field measurements to ensure that everything that has been discussed will fit perfectly.
- Upon final approvals, we will begin the process of designing and manufacturing your staircase. Our master builders will go to work to produce your staircase with the highest degree of quality and attention to detail.
- After production of your staircase, we will arrange to ship the stairs to your home or business. It doesn’t matter if you are 3 miles away, or 3,000 – the shipping process is the same!
- Once the staircase has arrived at its final destination, installation can begin. At Great Lakes Stair, we can provide a full, turn-key service from initial idea, design, and then provide the installation. Or we can work with your builders to provide instructions on the installation of your staircase. We often find that customers like to just let us handle everything to ensure a perfect outcome!
Great Lakes Stair, Providing the World’s Best Custom Stairs Since 1990
With our many years of longevity and experience in the design, manufacture and installation of custom built staircases, Great Lakes Stair is unparalleled in our knowledge and expertise in stair design and installation. Because of our significant background in the industry, we know what questions to ask our customers, questions or concerns they have not even thought of to ensure a great stair project outcome.
We can save our customers time and money because we have seen what works best, and what doesn’t and can help educate and guide our customers on their custom staircase project. That’s what you get from a company with over 34 years of custom stair experience.
Call us at 330-225-2005 or contact us via our website to discuss your stair ideas!